Bus. Development/Sales Manager - California Region
Sell to a select list of targeted strategic accounts.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships within accounts and prospects at the Executive Level (CPO/CFO/VP Materials).
- Engage resources from Pre-Sales, Consulting and Business Development to position, close and deliver the best solution.
- Identify and leverage business relationships with partners to deliver solutions to shared customers/prospects.
- Develop territory/account plans and strategies to achieve goals and quota objectives.
- The candidate should have skills in consultative selling, hunting for new business, and the ability to present at the CXX or boardroom level which result in creating, developing and maintaining strategic partners.
- Understanding of end to end supply chain concepts and experience in manufacturing processes, the use of the internet for e-commerce applications or experience in selling strategic sourcing/supplier enablement solutions.
- Large, complex strategic account selling
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated career stability
- Knowledge & experience in large deal value based selling
- Track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- 5+ years experience in selling / purchasing at an OEM, EMS or Distributor in the Electronics Industry.
- Team approach to opportunity development -- BS or BA minimum
- Travel 30-40%
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement within an entrepreneurial company